Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 11.1

Today is the day that Alec goes to Peru! Luckily I have no scheduled interviews so I can hang out by the computer monitoring everything via Skype and AA airline tracking!

Okay so I guess I'm a bit more concerned than I thought I would be.

On a side note, however, I just received this email from the Atlantic Council in Serbia:

Dear Susanna,
Thank you for your mail. I would like to inform you that Mr. Vladan Zivulovic, President of the Atlantic Council of Serbia will be able to meet you regarding the interview.
If you agree,on Tuesday , June 16, we will be organize a meeting at our premises in 83, Bulevar oslobodjenja street. I will contact you on Monday to confirm all details.
Best regards,

Jelena Jelicic,

Project manager of the Atlantic Council of Serbia,

11 000 Belgrade, Bulevar oslobodjenja street 83,

Tel/fax: +381 11 39 75 643

Mob. : +381 64 66 86 359

e-mail: jjelicic@atlanticcouncil.rs

*
happydance*!!!


Okay so this gives me a new direction for today! I can monitor Alec's travels while I research everything possible concerning the ACS and begin to prepare a kick ass interview!!! Finally I'll be able to use my new digital recorder

I have a confession which I can now make. I've been a bit depressed because I had yet to get an interview with someone like the ACS. Yesterday I drowned my sorrows in some shopping. I picked my gifts for Andy and Abby (my future bro and sis in law --omg guys that sounds bizzarre! :-p) but.... then I headed to Zara-- cute racerback tank top and sweater--and then to Lilly (a drugstore here in Belgrade) and emerged with 4 bottles of my favorite nailpolish which sadly can only be found in Europe-- Bourjois.


Silly I know but yet strangely comforting. My toes are now a sparkling fuchsia and finger nails a deep purple. And yes I know I'll have to redo them before my meeting on Tuesday but for the moment they are quite fun!

In case anyone seek is interesting in similarly monitoring Alec's every move here's his info:

Flight number AA577
From NEW YORK - JOHN F KENNEDY Terminal 8
To MIAMI INTL
Depart 11 Jun 2009 11:10
Arrive 11 Jun 2009 14:28
Flight number AA917
From MIAMI INTL
To LIMA - J CHAVEZ INTL
Depart 11 Jun 2009 17:15
Arrive 11 Jun 2009 21:55

Alright well nothing more for the moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment